Exotic Palms| Specializing in rare, exotic, and unusual species
(305) 246-3125

Previous | Inventory | Featured Palms

Arenga Hookeriana

This gorgeous clumping palm with its maple leaf shaped leaves is simply incredible. Unfortuneately about 90% of the wild  collected seeds of A. hookeriana grow into A.caudata leaving only 10% to  grow into A. hookeriana  with its defining maple leaf shaped leaf.
 In habitat these palms are only about 3 feet tall but as our pictures show in cultivation they can  grow to an amazing 8 feet high by 8 feet wide .
It grows in a wide range of soils but requires good drainage and at least partial shade

© 2016 Exotic Palms.